Chris Smith posted the following ten suggestions for living as kingdom people in suburbia:
1) Live with others from your church community
2) Work Less!
3) Throw out the television
4) Drive less
5) Have a garden / grow food
6) Get to know your neighbors / listen for their needs
7) Be outside as much as possible
8) Do not fence in your yard
9) Take a stand against the greed of mega-corporations
10) Utilize and support non-commercial public spaces (parks, libraries, colleges, etc.)
Something to think on, eh?
HT: Will Samson