I don’t know about the rest of you, but every year about this time, we remember that we really need to get crackin’ on getting a Christmas picture of the family to put on our Christmas photo cards to our family and friends. But then, alas, we forget, let the task get pushed back, find an infinite-seeming number of things get in the way, until finally we’re rushing two days before Christmas to get all of us to smile and look at the camera at the same time.
Then, on top of that, there’s the [no]fun aspect of getting the picture magically turned into the card. We’ve used Walmart in the past, but there are so few options on formatting, and usually the designs are a little blah.
So, this year, we’re going to try shutterfly. I’ve known people to use SF in the past for various things and really liked their work, so I look forward to experiencing them this year as we – ahhhem – get our family photo ready to be printed!
Here are some options that they are offering this year:
· Christmas photo cards to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery
· holiday cards to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/holiday-cards
· custom calendars to http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars
· birth announcements to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/birth-announcements
· photo albums to http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-books/simple-path
· religious Christmas cards to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/religious-christmas-cards
· Choose your own card/invitation and URL from our Cards & Stationery page
Let me know if you've had good experiences with them in the comments!